Chin up Bars are long metal bars that are mounted on frames, and are used as child’s play. Because of the workouts these bars offer, Chin up bars are used in gym training centres to develop the upper torso into a perfect v-shaped, toned and well sculpt body. The Chin up bars from Valeo are sturdy and holds maximum weight, fits in anywhere and is ideal for developing great shoulders and back, stronger chest.
- Sturdy and heavy-duty construction.
- Can hold up to 300 lbs. max and fits doorways of 27” to 36”.
- Covered in foam for good grip.
- Included 2 sets of mounting brackets for varying heights.
- Additional Information
Brands Valeo Size Chart No
- Great gift | (Posted on 12/29/2014)
Good cushioned foam grips, Fits nicely door frames or even closets. working out regularly gives you visible results and literally occupies no space. great product.
- Great | (Posted on 8/16/2014)
A perfect product to workout without any fuss or hassles. Fits the door frames nicely when screwed up properly. Be careful if you are heavier but a great chin - up bar on the whole.
- Good value! | (Posted on 9/20/2013)
Great product with nothing bad to say about. great quality chin-up bar worth its value.
- Easy to use | (Posted on 7/23/2013)
Easy to install, occupies no space, easy to workout with. only offkey is the foam grips disintegrated too soon.