Wooden Broadswords are elongated swords of design that is made perfect for practice and is commonly seen in traditional Chinese culture and also in quite a lot of practice in Chinese-based martial arts. Made of hardwood, these swords have a gently curved and blunt edges that make these swords ideals for practice and to enhance your skill. The Wooden Broadswords from Tiger Claw are of quality hardwood and are delicately designed.
- Made out of red oak hardwood, with a lacquered finish.
- Well balanced sword.
- Short wooden broadsword is of 22” and overall length of 28”.
- Gently curved edge and a broadening tip.
- Great training means to enhance learning and skill.
- Overall length of a broadswords is 33” and weighs approx. 11.5oz.
- Additional Information
Brands Tiger Claw Size Chart No