Shoes play a key role in protecting our feet in any field, either sports or other. Tiger claw Feiyue shoes are known for good traction and gives you good support during your martial arts practice. Also, these shoes have the perfect tread for all kinds of martial art styles and are preferred mostly by the Shaolin monks.
- Perfect tread and extreme traction to suit all kinds of martial art styles.
- Simple and durable canvas shoe with laces.
- Lightly padded sole for comfort.
- Most preferred shoe by the Shaolin monks.
- Available in different sizes for both men and women and in two different colors – black and white.
Feiyue Shoes size conversion chart Feiyue 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 N/A Children 13 13½ 1 1½ 2 2½ 3 4 Feiyue 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Men 5 5½ 6 7 8 8½ 9 10 10½ 11 12 12½ Women 6 6½ 7 8½ 9½ 10 11 11½ 12 12½ 13 N/A
- Additional Information
Brands Tiger Claw Size Chart No
- Comfy, inexpensive, good for parkour | (Posted on 12/30/2015)
A perfect choice shoes for my parkour practice. It feels very light on my feet and gave me good traction on thin rails too. Feels very comfortable while wearing them but didn’t last long for my practice. But I loved these shoes and highly recommend it.
- Wonderful Tai Chi shoes | (Posted on 6/10/2015)
Good traction shoes with lightweight soles and feel very natural when you wear these. If used indoors, these shoes will run for a long time. Good shoes for practicing tai chi and other martial arts.
- these are excellent indoor activity shoes | (Posted on 10/22/2014)
Excellent shoes at very affordable price. These shoes are good and I use them for lifting weights but beware; these shoes wear off easily. Apart from that I didn’t find any hitch with these shoes. Worth of the price.