DetailsWorkout bars are weighted bars that are used in multiple ways to exercise and toning of body, balance, martial arts, flexibility training, yoga etc. These weight bars are less than 2” thick and are 50” long. Made of solid steel and encased in soft foam rubber, these weight bars are available in different weights and are color coded accordingly and are idyllic for home or gym use.Features:
Note: This product may contain one or more chemicals that are harmful for health. Consumers are advised to take care while using this product.
- Made of solid steel with rubber foam encasing.
- Can be used in training multitude workouts including yoga, Pilates, kick boxing, circuit and interval classes etc.
- Durable, comfortable, and evenly distributed weight makes the exercises more balanced.
- Easy to store and safe to use.
- Color coded according to the weights for easy identification.
- Yellow: 5lbs; Green: 8lbs; Red: 10lbs; Blue: 12lbs; Purple: 15lbs; Black: 20lbs.
- Additional Information
Brands Cap Barbell Size Chart No
- It works good for what I need it for | (Posted on 3/2/2016)
This bar is of excellent quality and helped me amazingly after I had surgery. worth the cost of it. recommend it to everyone who underwent surgery or for physical therapy and are suggested light weight exercises.
- Great cushioned bar | (Posted on 8/26/2015)
well coated, awesome cushioned and padded grip. no sweating during workouts. very affordable and helps me a lot during workouts. highly recommend it.
- Good quality bar | (Posted on 7/20/2015)
Definitely a one to have while working out. these bars are of good quality and have helped me in various toning exercises. made of cast iron, covered in rubber foam, these bars are very handy and gives good assistance. love this bar from CAP Barbell.
- Very well made | (Posted on 2/21/2015)
Well made, well coated and nicely padded workout bar with rubber coated ends. love this and highly recommend for light weight exercises definitely