An infrared thermometer collects the heat from the thermal radiation emitted by the object being measured. The Pyle’s IR Ear Digital Thermometer is designed to read the small infrared signatures emitted by the body taken from the eardrum. This thermometer is handy when it comes to take the temperature readings of infants and children without any difficulty.
- Designed to read Infrared radiation emissions for precise readings.
- Fast and easy display of body temperature through digital LCD display.
- Used in the ear cavity of infants, child or adult.
- Safe to use for all.
- Options to choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurements.
- Built-in Memory Function That Saves Last 8 Readings
- Battery operated and, requires 2 x ‘AAA’ Batteries.
- Available in different colors: Gray, Pink and Blue.
- Additional Information
Brands Pyle Size Chart No