We know that powerful and perfectly shaped body is unquestionably engaging and definitely attractive for men. There are many benefits behind building muscles some of which include but not limited to a healthy heart, improved cardiovascular fitness and many more. Building muscles and maintaining weight are important for a toned and strong body. Finding your weight is now very easy with the various technology blessed accurate digital weighing scales that are available in the market.
Most people take an oath of building ABS for a six-pack or muscled body, particularly youth has gone crazy about six packs. But, most of them failed in proving. The main reason for failing is because of lack of strong will and so boost your spirit.
Ab Workouts for Men:
The ABS exercises provided below work on major muscle groups and assist you in increasing your metabolic rate thereby burns your body fat. Before going to know about different Ab workouts for men, remember that without a proper diet and fat burning cardio regime; your AB crunches will be useless.
AB Wheel Rollout:
It is a perfect stomach exercise to quickly burn your fat and confirms a clinching look. Note that people with back problems are advised not to do Ab Wheel Rollout.
How to Do Ab Wheel Rollout?
- Hold the Ab roller comfortable with both hands and kneel down on the floor.
- The starting position is to have the Ab roller in front of your head and you’re completely on knees and holding the roller.
- Slowly roll the AB roller, stretching your body into a straight position.
- Now keep slowly rolling along with the Ab roller and try stretching the body in straight position. Never touch the floor with your body. Keep breathing normally as you roll in and out.
- After holding for a moment at the stretched position, get yourself back to the beginning position as you breathe.
Note: Go slowly and keep your ABS tight.
- Be in the stretching position for a few seconds and get back onto the knees. You can practice this for about 20-30 sets every day and gradually keep increasing, to quickly lose weight and build the stomach muscles.
Arms High Partial Sit-up:
This is something new but has really worked great for getting perfect ABS. The arms high partial sit-ups are best in helping the abdominal muscle and to get the power and flexibility.
How to Do Arms High Partial sit-up?
- Lie down on your back
- Fold your knees at 90 degrees
- Now raise your arms in parallel to your head. The hands should be pointed towards the sky as shown in the image above.
- Start pushing your head half way and come down.
- Do this for 30-40 sets every day.
How to Do Barbell Rollout?
- Make sure the bar is flexible and easy to rotate.
- Bend down on your knees and body should be straight.
- Now make sure your arms are comfortably placed on the barbell, hold it strong and tight.
- Breathe in and now roll the barbell forward.
- Breathe out and bring it back.
- Make sure not to touch the ground. Just stretch your arms as far as you can.
Swiss Ball Crunch:
This AB exercise helps in achieving perfect shaping of abdominal muscles. It is a start-up exercise when starting your daily ABS fitness routines.
How to Do Swiss Ball Crunch?
- Get your ball and sit on it.
- You have to sit on the ball with the lower part of the back in contact with the ball. Now lay on the ball with legs in 90 degrees angle and hands on the back of the head as shown in the image above.
- The back should be arched and stretched.
- Now come up to the crunch, Breath out as you come up and breathe in as you go down.
It is a complete exercise for your hips, abdomen and shoulders. This exercise requires you to engage your core more.
How to Do Front Squat?
- Make sure your wrist is in line with the elbow.
- Now lift the barbell from a power rack onto the shoulders.
- Now sit half way down and stay for a few seconds and come back to the normal position.
- Here when coming back to the standing position, make sure you apply pressure from the legs and butt.
- Repeat the process for about 10 sets.
- This is a complete exercise to enhance your body muscles.
Note: Hold the weights which you can carry. Don't do the exercise with heavy barbells.
The ABS exercise may look difficult in the beginning. At the same time, there are many other exercises for men to build their ABS perfectly. But the ones discussed here can provide quick success in getting perfect six packs and well-structured V-shaped body. The fact is that you need to continue to do the AB exercise every day as any pause or break for a day or more will de-structure the muscles easily, as muscles tend to quickly change their structure.
Also try to use Dumbbells for shoulder and back exercises and improve your muscle tone and core strength.