Practice weight training with the original martial arts rings that originated with Chinese martial arts. These weights are typically iron rings that are worn on wrists or forearms for toughening and toning the forearm muscles. Also these rings provide maximum weight resistance.
- Rings made of solid iron.
- Worn as wrist weights during practice to toughen up forearms.
- Available as Medium and Large size rings.
- Used in multitude ways.
- Provides ultimate weight resistance.
- Sold as single piece.
- Medium size rings have dimensions of 4 ¾” diameter and 3 ½” radius and weighs 1 lb. 6oz.
- Large size rings have dimensions of 5” diameter and 3 ¾” radius and weighs 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Additional Information
Brands Tiger Claw Size Chart No