Tackle boxes are the gear boxes that are used to carry baits, fishing tackle, gear like hooks, lines, floats, rods etc. Which is the most important equipment for any fisher or an angler. Although initial tackle boxes were made of wood or cane, or metal, later in due course, with the problem of rust formation, the Tackle Boxes were thus manufactured in plastic by Plano in answer to the need for a product that didn't rust.
- Hip roof box made of plastic by Plano that is tested for strength and durability.
- Storage box with 3 cantilever trays.
- Worm proof compartments.
- Brass bailed latch lock to provide safety.
- Storage areas with 22 to 34compartments.
- Collapsible handled tackle box.
- Compartments to store bigger gear, small bait boxes, etc.
- Ideal for young anglers and is easy to carry and store
- Measures 14.25” L X 8.5” W X 8.25” H.
- Additional Information
Brands Plano Size Chart No