Weightlifting shoes are specially designed shoes that generate more force through the ground to clean jerk away the weights off the ground with ease. The elevated heel allows the person to squat into a deeper position through increased ankle range of motion for an advantageous weightlifting. The Weightlifting Shoes for Men from Pendlay is the most in-demand shoes used by many weight lifters around and is known for good quality and Olympic standards.
- Made of heavy-duty and long-lasting synthetic leather with tough black nylon mesh.
- Single sole design that is strong and flexible.
- Heel height of ¾”, the ideal height of Olympic lifting.
- The sizes or fit is ½” lesser than the normal running or training shoes.
- Available in different sizes and 3 different colors: Charcoal-Blue, Black-Lime, Gray.
- Additional Information
Brands Pendlay Size Chart No