Omron 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitors BP785 has features such as the Calibration Check System and the Cuff Wrap Guide features that make it so advanced.
- Each and every reading is double checked, thus ensuring accuracy and reliability
- Indicator confirms if the flexible Comfit cuff has been correctly wrapped around the arms
- 100 memory storage capacity for 2 users with date and time stamp lets you to analyze the last 100 readings with the touch of a button
- Displays the average of three consecutive readings, taken automatically one minute apart
- Review the eight week history of your morning and evening blood pressure readings
- Provides the average readings of the last 3 blood pressure measures taken in the last 10 minutes
- Alert warns for irregular heartbeat detection
- Shows the comparison of your BP readings in accordance with the internationally recognized guidelines laid out for normal blood pressure levels
- Box includes main unit, ComFit Cuff (9"-17"), AC Adapter and other reading material
- Additional Information
Brands Omron Size Chart No
- It was highly rated online and Omron was the brand that both my doctor and my Cardiologist recommended. | (Posted on 8/5/2015)
A highly recommended and prescribed BP monitor by my physician and cardiologists alike, syncs with phone wonderfully. very easy to use and gives accurate readings. love the product.