DetailsOFM's versatile Model 1004 4-Seat Cluster Tables provide a single, convenient solution for both indoor and outdoor seating needs. Ideal for playgrounds and parks, lunchrooms, and meeting areas, each unit features an ample 24" x 48" tabletop surface and four integrated swivel bucket seats equipped with an auto-return mechanism that rotates the chairs back to forward position. This makes entry and exit easy - and eliminates disorganized chair clutter. The stainless steel table top and seats are waterproof, fireproof, and resistant to scuffs and scratches. The stainless steel is more than functional - it also offers a classic look that blends with any decor. The OFM Cluster Tables will hold up to weather and heavy use in high-traffic spaces. The design provides maximum stability while eliminating inconvenient table legs that interfere with leg space. A black scratch-resistant powder coating protects the frame. Best of all, you can choose the installation method that works for you - the Cluster Tables include built-in adjustable leveling glides to keep tables stable and protect floors, but are designed to also allow for permanent installation if desired. Also available with color laminate tabletop and/or powder coated color seats as well as a larger 30" x 48" tabletop size. This item meets or exceeds industry standards for safety and durability, and is backed by OFM's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Features : Convenient design features table and four seats designed for indoor or outdoor use|24" x 48" stainless steel tabletop offers ample space for meeting, eating, or playing|Features 4 comfortable stainless steel swivel seats with auto-return mechanism|Powder-coated steel frame and waterproof, fireproof construction ensure long-lived durability|Top and seats available in a variety of bold, fun color options or classic stainless steel
- Dimensions : 64.25" D x 47.50" W x 29.50" H
- Seat Size : 17" W x 14" D
- Back Size : 16" W x 11.50" H
- Material : Stainless steel
- Additional Information
Brands OFM Size Chart No