Exercise ball; the name itself suggest its functionality and how to use it. It is a great prop to have while exercising as this exercise ball helps one with physiotherapy, achieve stability and balance in yoga, dance etc. this yoga ball can be used instead of a mat to gain more workouts for muscles rather than doing it on hard, flat floor. This makes muscles strengthened and stable over a period of time. These exercise balls are available in 3 options according to the varying sizes and are color coded consequently. Comes with a hand held pump, these exercise balls are shipped flattened out.
- Light weight and is designed to withstand sturdiness and varying tensile strengths up to 600 pounds.
- Develops steadiness and strength.
- Can be used as ergonomic chair to keep the body muscles active.
- Made out of vinyl and are color coded, weighs up to 2.75lbs.
- For varying sizes of 5’ to 5’6”: Blue, 5’7” – 5’11”: purple and over 6’: silver colored.
- Additional Information
Brands Hugger Mugger Size Chart No
- great quality ball, pump only so-so | (Posted on 12/30/2015)
It is an amazing quality ball but the pump that came with it is nothing but a piece of junk. The ball is very firm and bounces well. Holds mine and my little one's weight together very steadily. 5 stars to the product.
- Ball is great, pump is awful. | (Posted on 6/10/2014)
Amazing yoga ball. Very sturdy and of nice quality material at lower prices. But the air pump that comes with it is awful. But nonetheless, 5 stars to the wonderful ball.