X
SUBSCRIBE NOW !
Yoga Asanas for Weight Loss - FitDango

Yoga Asanas for Weight Loss

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 2:47:00 AM America/Los_Angeles

Meditate for a few moments and make these exercises a symbolic act that will take you from what was, too, what can be.  Yoga exercises meant for weight loss is a great way to lose weight if practiced regularly using the right form.  The yogic principles are not only for fitness but it is a psychological tool to achieve cheerfulness and harmony. Exercise for weight loss using yoga poses makes a human vibrantly alive and fully balanced. The word yoga is a Sanskrit term which means "to unite." Therefore, yoga is the union of all the individuals with existence which, according to spiritual gurus called as "mukthi" or "nirvana" or enlightenment."

Yoga Asanas for Weight Loss

Yoga has been around thousands of years where yogis have left us with different poses which are designed to stretch and strengthen body parts. With regular practice, performing the yoga or Pilate exercise can be easily done to healthy slim down your weight. There are various easy yoga routines for weight loss, practiced differently in different regions of the world. Weight loss sequence can include warm up, power yoga, suryanamaskar and core weight loss exercises.

Weight loss through yoga can be achieved with Upa Yoga or Angamardana systems of yoga, which are useful weight loss programs, they have no spiritual scopes attached. To perform this yoga you just need flat 6X6ft space without any equipment. The Upa Yoga or Angamardana allows you to build muscle with flexibility; as flexibility is very useful for the appropriate function of the human system than becoming bunched up with muscles.

Angamardana asana as a system has many proportions to it, one is pure physical culture, to bring fitness into once life, to be fit is not the presentation of your weight, fitness means your body is not an impediment of life, you need to have a body which combines forces with you. Angamardana is an exquisite way of arranging the human mechanisms, to a higher possibility, in terms of health, which has many levels and dimensions emotionally involved to it, you can see miraculous results in such short times, and it brings certain stability to mind and body so you will be able to focus much better at whatever task you’re working on. It is very well rounded and balanced workout. Regular practice of Angamardana revitalizes the body in many ways. Strengthens the skeleton and muscular system, builds fitness, tenacity and physical strength. Weight loss programs with Angamardana and Upa Yoga boosts your bliss while burning belly fat with these poses, it is a total body wake up call, integrate on quality of movements and get in shape of your body. Weight loss with yoga is just about 20% and the other 80% is the food you eat.

Post Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

click here to log in