Workout in your earmark heart rate zone brings you the most clang for the buck out of your exercise. But no one will be ready to stop to read heart rate during marathons or any other long runs. Here comes into the limelight, the heart rate monitors that can efficiently do the job on behalf of you and for you. Physicians suggest workout at 60 to 80 percent of maximum heart rate for better performance and risk free workout. This is the safe zone to exercise with minimum risk of cardiovascular problem or musculoskeletal energy. Heart rate monitors form the best motivational devices for a marathon practitioner or fitness enthusiast or for a serious exerciser.
The best heart rate monitors are those that not only monitors the heart rate but also will track metrics like speed, distance covered and location. The technology advancement resulted in models that include options to enter age, height, sex and weight, considering which the heart rate results are displayed. Tracking alone won’t result in a better model, but it also should have a good battery life, durable, portable, good memory capacity so as to track previous details and should be capable to measure a wide variety of heart rate ranges.
With a huge count of heart rate monitors readily available in the market, you would be baffled to choose one that best fits your need. Here is the collection of top heart rate monitors that are selected considering various factors.
1. Garmin Forerunner 70 GPS Watch
The Garmin FR70 watch is a sharp-fitted comfortable watch. This fitness running watch is the most chosen watch, for its multi-tasking capabilities. Together with monitoring heart rate it also tracks the complete physical activity. You can either read the tracked details directly from watch display or transfer it to your PC for later monitoring and analyzing. The wireless ANT + technology is at the heart of its success.
- Body fat percentage
- Water percent
- Daily calorie intake
- Musculature rating
- Metabolic age
- Bone mass
- Visceral fat
Features of Garmin Forerunner 70 GPS Watch:
Following are some of the features that made Garmin Forerunner 70 heart rate monitor running GPS watch stand in the top.
- Long battery life, around 1 year
- The GPS tracking is one among the best features
- Swiftly accessible design to verify exercise achievements or to modify training sessions
- Remarkable partner for both indoor and outdoor activities
- Water resistant to a depth of 50m
- Dual time zones
- Alarms to alert about target status
- 100 laps or 200 hours memory
Are you interested to know more features, cost details and reviews of this product? Then go to Garmin Forerunner 70 GPS Watch Online.
2. Garmin Forerunner 110 Watch
This forerunner 110 watch is remarkable for its intuitive design and beneficiary attributes. The GPS provides access to the free online guidance program, Garmin Connect, where you can access, manage, analyze and track your workout details for years together. Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS heart rate monitor watch has a rechargeable battery and can track up to 180 hours of activity, an attracting feature for those who is not interested in frequent investment on backup. This GPS running heart rate monitor watch comes with bells and whistles, alarms, multiple time zone settings and backlight for reader visibility at all time. The chest strap comes in various sizes to best fit for either men or women.
Buy this Garmin Forerunner 110 and track
- Heart rate
- Distance travelled
- Time elapsed
- Average pace
- Calories burnt
Features of Garmin Forerunner 110:
The features that gave Forerunner heart rate monitor its importance are,
- High sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix TM satellite prediction
- Wireless ANT + technology
- Fast and accurate
- No much setup required, just start with 2 button operations
- Garmin Connect eases review, relive and replay of the activity performed
- Water resistant to a depth of 1m
3. New Balance NX301 HRM
NX301 heart rate monitor watch is a good option to track your heart rate and other workout details. It gives you the freedom from hours long setup, just start the watch and get going, no much setup required. The chest band is designed to give best comfort to the user when worn.
Features of New Balance NX301 HRM:
- 12-hour or 24-hour time format
- Heart rate monitor with ECG accuracy
- Counts calories burned
- Works as a stop watch
- High resolution
4. Walking Fit Heart Rate Monitor
Smart Health Walking Fit heart rate monitor watch is a smart and easy to use watch. It appears as a normal watch. There is no much setup, take it off the kit, set the time, wear it and off you go on your run and the walking fit HRM takes care of the rest. This is a very low cost device but will provide the service as the most advanced watches. This is water resistant to a depth of 165 feet. Apart from monitoring heart rate, it also tracks all day steps, calories spent and distance covered. This HRM is the one stop solution to all your fitness tracking requirements.
Features of Walking Fit Heart Rate Monitor:
- Automatic tracking
- ECG accurate heart rate
- Impact resistant display screen
- Calories are counted integrating basal metabolic rate and heart rate
- Very low price HRM
5. Lifetrak Move Watch C300
The Lifetrak move watch is a simple, cost effective, glossy and easy to use heart rate monitor watch. It is professional, advanced, fashionable and durable. This single watch serves 3 purposes, they are, it acts as an activity tracker, heart rate monitor and displays time, day and date as a normal watch. It syncs your activity easily with the most popular health and fitness apps. It is very simple to use, just wear it and start on your work. IT tracks calories burned, distance travelled, steps walked and heart rate at the press of a button.
Features of Lifetrak Move Watch C300:
- Independent exercise mode
- 7-day history of activity
- Hourly graphic display to analyze the stats
- No charging required
- Replaceable, interchangeable and reversible watch straps
6. Forerunner 610 GPS
This Garmin heart rate monitor GPS watch, FR 610 is very professional and is designed so as to support a runner or an athlete or a fitness fascinate with everything they need so as to track and analyze their activity. With just a touch or swipe or tap you will get complete access to the exercise information. This heart rate monitor and running watch is both shock proof and water proof. It monitors heart rate, inspects bike speed or cadence sensor, measures aerobic fitness, time elapsed and distance lined.
Features of Forerunner 610 GPS:
- Compatible with foot pod
- Connects with Garmin Connect and gives access to analyze the data
- Auto pause and automatically marks new lap
- Accessible for various sports
- Time and distance alerts
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
7. Soleus BlueFit HR
Soleus BlueFit HR is a low cost, comfortfit heart rate monitor. This heart rate monitor wirelessly transfers heart rate data to most all the apps that you are using. The Soleus BlueFit HR chest strap is machine washable, soft, lightweight and adjustable to better fit your physique. Very long battery life of around 2 years.
The best outcomes of this HRM watch are
- Low power consumption
- Works efficiently and effectively with all Bluetooth 4.0 enabled devices, including iPhone
- Cost effective
8. New Balance NX990 GPS Cardio Trainer
NX990 Cardio trainer is the best watch that includes both GPS technology and heart rate monitoring feature. The activities that a Cardio trainer watch can track are speed, distance, pace and heart rate. It has a good battery life and is water resistant. This NX990 Cardio trainer watch features the most recent and prominent on global positioning technology together with a digital compass to assist your way.
The benefits and features that make this heart rate monitor from New Balance preferable are
- Excellent navigation
- Digital compass
- Provides paths and waypoints for tracking route
- Dual time zone and can set up to 5 alarms
- Displays 5 customizable profiles
9. Pear Sports Mobile Training Intelligence System
The Pear Sports Intelligence system is the top rated and branded digital audio training system. This is a very interesting gadget that from the start of your activity, the virtual trainer will motivate you and encourages you to workout more and hit your target. With a Pear sports digital audio training system you feel as if you’re exercising with a partner. The calibration process is more fun, illustrative and interesting.
What comes with this digital audio training system are
- Piles of exercise training sessions from starter to advanced level and you can start wherever required
- Heart rate zones are well customized remembering the key point that one size doesn’t fit all
- Distinctive fitness and marathon training plans
- Elegant, simple, professional, durable and portable
Among the selected top 9 heart rate monitors choose the one that best fits your needs.