DetailsAt the height of their popularity in the 18th and 19th centuries, the chaise longue was customarily used as a Òfainting couchÓ for women wearing tightly-fitting and blood flow-restricting corsets. We hope you will not need to use our Josephine Chaise to escape from an uncomfortable corset but know you will find it to be a comfortable, stylish resting place nevertheless! The chaise starts with a solid wood frame and dense foam cushioning and is finished with brown faux leather, matching button tufting, and black wood legs. Non-marking feet and a matching throw pillow are included. The legs require assembly.
- Contemporary chaise lounge with Victorian influences
- brown faux leather
- tufted backrest with covered buttons
- Highdensity Polyurethane foam cushioning
- Black Wood legs with nonmarking feet
- 30" high x 73.5" wide x 33" deep; seat height: 19"
- One (1) Living Room Chair
- Additional Information
Brands Baxton Studio Size Chart No